Will you be our new
We are looking for a creative Campaign Specialist who is eager to motivate people to join our group-buying schemes.
Welcome in the world of iChoosr
We are a young, international, fast-growing organisation with about 100 colleagues in six countries: United Kingdom, Belgium, The Netherlands, Poland, USA and Japan.
At iChoosr we believe in the power of united consumers, which is why we organize group buying schemes for solar panels and green energy. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. iChoosr wants all parties involved to benefit. More than 2.5 million households globally have now saved money through iChoosr.
What will be your Role?
You will be joining the growing campaign team as one of our specialists – working closely with them across two UK business lines: collective energy switching and solar group-buying.
Your role will centre around setting up, tracking, and reporting back on online advertising campaigns and creatives. Your efforts will be focused on helping the team grow the number of people that register for our schemes through online channels.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Setting up online campaigns for energy and solar schemes including targeting, keyword etc.
- Translating the market approach into search, display and social media campaigns and optimizing these on a daily basis.
- Copy writing and creative design for social organic posts.
- In order to learn quickly and to be able to adjust during campaigns, you will need to test and analyse our campaigns continuously. Based on previous learnings and new consumer insights, you then look for ways to deploy new campaigns more effectively and more efficiently.
- Ad hoc support for wider UK-based team offline and online campaigning.
In addition to your daily activities, you’ll need to actively follow trends and developments in the market in order to be able to respond quickly to (future) opportunities, such as the introduction of new online media channels and new functionalities within the existing channels.
Who will you be working with?
Alongside your UK-based colleagues you will work in close collaboration with the other (online) campaign specialists in Amsterdam, Antwerp and Tokyo, and expert teams including customer experience, digital design, data analytics, customer services, and IT.
Where necessary, you may be called upon to engage external partners to support us or provide us with additional specific knowledge.
Who are you?
- You have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree, supplemented with at least 1 year of relevant experience;
- You are analytical, curious and want to continuously learn and improve;
- You have demonstrable experience in online marketing (setting up, executing, and analysing / adjusting);
- Knowledge of search, display and social channels / tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager) is a plus;
- You can think and act campaign-wise. You understand the game of channels, messages, timings, and budgets.
- You know how to work together with others so that you achieve the set goals;
- You have good communication skills. You can explain complex analysis clearly;
- You live in or near London and are willing to travel to other iChoosr offices (Antwerp and Amsterdam) on occasion.
What can iChoosr offer you?
- A challenging position within a professional and growing international organisation;
- A pleasant workplace in the centre of London, with the flexibility to work from home on a regular basis.
- Space for personal development and career opportunities;
- Enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together informally
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package, including health insurance;
Are you enthusiastic about this role?
If this role fits you, we would love to hear from you! Send us your application letter and resume via firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, we are happy to answer them.