Will you be our new Operations Lead for Solar UK?
We are looking for an experienced Operations Lead to manage the platform and processes for our solar group-buying schemes in the UK.
Purpose of the Operations Lead Role
The UK solar market is evolving rapidly as technology develops and increasing additional capabilities create more opportunities for householders to opt for generating and storing their own energy at home.
The Operations Lead will approach changes to the proposition with user experience in mind and will make recommendations based on creating an environment where participants can easily make an informed decision.
Tasks and responsibilities of the Operations Lead
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of the platform, the customer journey and project processes to meet business needs.
- Management of key internal relationships in order to deliver platform and projects effectively and efficiently.
- Work closely with Business Manager and Supplier Manager to understand developments in the UK Solar market and develop our approach to changes in our proposition.
- Interpret business team decisions into a road map; define scope and priorities. Work with the Head of Projects to deliver a schedule for operational activities.
- Take a data-driven approach to identifying and prioritising opportunities.
- Develop and implement team processes, project management procedures and methodologies to achieve business goals.
- Identify project risks and recommend appropriate resolutions.
- Manage resource assignment in the project team and ensure communication of software requirements to the development team.
- Provide updates on project progress status, delays and issues to the business manager and other stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Address questions and concerns of project team, business manager and all stakeholders in a professional and confident manner.
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role as well as being able to demonstrate other relevant work experience in your career so far.
- You have a proven history of managing online platforms and processes.
- You have excellent stakeholder management skills and thrive in a role where you are required to demonstrate them.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and want to work in an exciting, international company.
iChoosr is a young, growing, international company with 95 colleagues who work throughout Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Poland, USA and Japan.
iChoosr believes in the power of united consumers, the idea is simple: together you get a better deal than you would alone. iChoosr wants all parties involved to benefit consumers, suppliers and clients. More than 1.7 million homes in Europe and beyond have saved money with iChoosr across a number of products including energy and solar panels.
We have been running solar group purchasing schemes in the UK since 2015 in partnership with Local Authorities. The schemes aim to boost residential solar installations by making it easier for residents to find trustworthy installers and competitive pricing, and for UK installers to access groups of customers.
What can iChoosr offer you?
- A challenging position within a professional and growing international organisation;
- A competitive salary (depending on experience) and benefits package
- Space for personal development and career opportunities;
- A flexible and pleasant workplace in London with travel around the UK and to other European offices as needed;
- Enthusiastic, sincere and smart colleagues who work together informally